MicrobeBio® Nature Vigor™
MicrobeBio® Nature Vigor™ is on the leading edge of a robust generation of bio-fertilizers. Our extensive research in understanding the regeneration and restoration of soil health has pioneered the release of this highly innovative line of soil amendments, specially developed for building a supportive soil habitat to heal the damage caused by commercial agricultural practices.
This product is a rich elixir that connects healthful, organic matter with robust strains of bio-stimulates that work in-sync to transport the best nutrients to your plants. How does this happen? Simply put, these 50+ microbial strains break down organic matter in the soil to make macronutrients, secondary nutrients, and micronutrients available for plants. Even more so, the microbes further benefit the soil by making it more fertile while allowing it to retain moisture. Their growth and activity cycle also provides reservoirs for increased nutrient uptake by plants, thereby decreasing wasteful leaching (nutrient runoff).
MicrobeBio® Nature Vigor™ believes in helping farmers to fully harness the relationship between microbes and organic matter to create healthier soil that minimizes the damage caused by chemical fertilizers and pesticides. As in nature, the newly regenerated, healthy soil provides the best growth and yield potential for your crops. Our entire line of microbial soil enhancers is designed to work in a synergistic, systemic cycle, and we are dedicated to providing environmentally friendly products that create and maintain thriving eco-systems for promoting healthy and sustained plant growth.
- Unique molecules bind with plants and aid roots in receiving water and nutrients
- Dramatically increases yields due to optimized nutrition
- Enhances soil Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) – a useful indicator of soil fertility that reflects the soil’s ability to supply three important plant nutrients: calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Remineralizes soil that has been leached
- Aids sandy soils in retaining water and ionized nutrients when arid conditions prevail and hummus is lacking
- Organically chelates microelements in alkaline soils which increases their availability for plants