Microbebio® Soil Remediation™
MicrobeBio® Soil Remediation™ is a soil supplement which contents highly concentrated bacterial blend of microorganisms that remediate heavy metal in the soil, as well as organic substances and other trace elements. MicrobeBio® Soil Remediation™ significantly reduces contamination from fuels, solvents, fractals, oils, greases and other petrochemical hydrocarbons, as well as organic hydrocarbons.
- Bioremediation process – safe for the environment.
- Alkane remediation and Sulfide Control.
- Improve carbon sequestration in the soil and the soil’s capacity to store CO₂.
- Extract heavy metals using special microbes
- Break down and consumes hydrocarbons and other pollutants
- Reduce surface runoff
- Reduce contaminant leaching and mobilization.
- Cost-effectively because the remediation processes are phytoremediation.
- Reduce and remediate of hydrocarbons in a heavy oil soil.
- Eliminate H₂S and effective control SRBs.
- Can be blended with both liquid and dry fertilizers as well as soil amendments.
- Speed up time to gain SOC (soil organic compounds)
- Improved uptake of plant nutrients through accelerated mineralization of organics in the soil
- Increase plant photosynthesis
- Improve the ability to uptake phosphorous
- Improve both yield and production of crops greatly
- Improve microbial biodiversity and soil health